Friday, April 22, 2011

Pixar 25th Anniversary celebration

i can tell i am a big fans of Disney
i watched his cartoons almost every day in my childhood ..
not simply like what normal children usaully do
it's like something that my parents push me to do 
i got new video disc almost every day when my dad backed home from work ......
because he sold video disc when i was a little girl   ;p

oh come back here
congratulation to Pixar !

Pixar 25th Anniversary celebration in Sha Tin

Pixar has produced eleven feature films, beginning with Toy Story in 1995.
is Toy Story!
one of my favourite movie!

i really appreciate of wht these kind of 'creator' created
wht they created is not merely a kind of MOVIE/WORK/PIECE whtever
they actually built a new world to those who desire a wonderland



W. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment