Sunday, July 3, 2011

2011Graduation Exhibition - Imagin"x"ion


Sorry to tell that it has been such a really long time i didn't update my blog,
coz i needed to prepare my graduation exhibition .
and i can say i was just super super stressful and .... everythings came sosososo RUSH!
anyway, i finally completed my individual board, and is fine (well..) :D





this graduation exhibition has a lot of meaning to me
this is the last public exhibition and personal show in my SCHOOL life
the end of the day of my HD course in Fashion Styling and Image Design (um... my subconscious)
a new starting point of my life......... (milestone? .. hope so)

throughout these two years..... being honest
i find myself, my strength, my personal character in the second year of the course
i don't know why, it just happened suddenly,accientially,fortunately...............

and now ,
learning to do wht i like  ,everyday and day
everybody, MOVE!!!!!!!

xoxo
w.

No comments:

Post a Comment